Thursday, June 18, 2015

Overnight Oats

I've been fascinated by the culinary world since I was old enough to realize what food was.  The colors, the smells, the options.  Only downside of loving the culinary arts? I'm a TERRIBLE cook.  I can burn water.  Seriously. 

With my vow to eat healthier that means I need to start learning how to stop avoiding cooking for fear of ruining it and start embracing it little by little.  First step? Food that involves no cooking!

Let me introduce my spin on Overnight Oats!
Ta Daaaaaaaa!

Ingredients:
Yogurt
Milk
Oats
Fruit
Granola on top

Directions:
Put all that stuff in a bowl and put it in the fridge
Wait
Eat

How easy is that?
Sometimes I use more milk, more yogurt.  Sometimes more oats, more fruit.  It all depends on my mood.  

Usually it makes two servings (two mornings?!?!) 

What are some things you like to add to your breakfast? I'm thinking I may try bananas next.

No comments:

Post a Comment